What do i do

Ok a while ago i posted about this girl i really like and i decided to just get to know her better before i asked her out, anyway she asked me to go to the ball with her but i said i did want to because i couldnt dance, anyway about 2 weeks later she asked one of my best friends and now there going together. so i dont know what to do is it too late for me now have i skrewed up ?

A thought for the future: Ask her to teach you to dance. You get to spend time with her, you'll be more comfortable going to a dance in the future if she's into that kind of thing, and you'll have plenty to laugh and joke around about while she's teaching you. It would be a fun experience that could bring you guys closer together.

I've never been to a dance, not my thing, but from what I gather that's all a dance is anyways. If the dancing is optional, then you really don't have anything to worry about since you won't even have to dance. Don't be so shy about it. All you should think about is that her teaching you to dance would mean more time around her, which is a good thing .

Have fun at the dance.

hey ,

Rejection doesnt happen that easily, if 2 really like each other that is something different... I think she just wanted a friend, bec if she loved u she wouldnt go away that fast.. Maybe she wanted that other guy too as a friend..

If u like her try to make signs for ur feelings Goodluck

ya u shouldnt of just said no, u should be like.. ya im sorry i couldnt go are u still going to go to the dance? dont just leave it at 'cant dance' or w/e.. keep it bumpin hehe let her know u really did want to go but u just didnt feel like going to a 'dance' mayb the movies or sumthing else