In less than 2 weeks.

Well 2 weeks ago a friend of mine told me that her friend thought i was cute. So I did what any guy would do. I added her on Icq. I waited until Satuday and said I was bored and was looking for some1 to talk to.

We talked for around an hour on Saturday but on Sunday we talked for like 5 or 6 hours straight and both had a good time. She told me that I would get to see her in a play that my class was going to on a field trip. So I went and she saw me lol. And told me and her should get together and eat sometime.

Then my friend got mad and told me she was gona have a talking to the girl. See theres a lil age gap between me and the girl well shes 14 monthsolder and 2 grades higher to be exact. Anyhow it was all going smooth we talked on the weekend a lil.

Well then Monday came, I messaged her. No reply I tried again about 2 hours later no reply. Tuesday I was talking to my friend and she told me that the girl and her ex are in love again and all. And said that she guesses her friend wants to get her heat-broken again. That night I messaged her no reply. Waited tried again, nothing so i deleted her off my list. I really am interested in the girl but i dont know what to do?

Thanks I appreciate any and all advice

Mysteryman

She sounds like one confused girl.

If she's really interested in you, she will come back. Just take your time & avoid her for awhile. That's the only way to know if she's really interested in you & worth YOUR time to pursue anything further.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with sidehop. Sounds to me the confused girl is the "friend" in the middle. If you approached this girl without the other one talking to her and she seemed interested, then she avoides you AFTER the friend talks to the girl???????????????????? Do not trust what the friend who did the "talking" says. She might like you herself and be jealous. Girls do crazy things when it comes to liking a boy (of course boys do too with girls). You need to try to talk to the girl you like ALONE without the friend knowing, see what the friend might have told the girl. She might had told the girl bad things about you out of jealousy or spite. I made the mistake of listening to others who talked bad about a boy I liked in HS. It hurt his feelings and I regretted it. Believe NOTHING you hear and only HALF of what you see. Find out for yourself. You might be surprised. Good Luck!

Angel

Well see I approached the girl without my friends help. But my friend is totally against us dating. See when the girl told my friend that I was talking to her and everything she told the girl that I knew she thought I was cute and went crazy when he found out and that she wasnt gona hook me and the girl up. And said that it was freaking her out. And all this is just what my friend said. But I really dont know about my friend being jealous. See shes the hottest girl in my grade lol. Me and her hang out a lot and she acts kinda weird around me, I ve had a lot of people tell me stuff about thinking that she likes me. But I mean I dont think I have a chance with her plus she has a bf they've been dating for about a month.

First off,

Let me say NEVER think you are not good enough for "the hottiest girl in school" who knows maybe she is not good enough for you.

Also, just becuse she has dated someone a month doesn't mean she doesn't like you, I am not saying to cause problems for her realtionship, but you are friends you can be open. I would even do it this way..." Hey you and I are like really good friends right? Well do you think maybe I did something wrong with (name of girl you wanted to date)? "

She will probably say no and something positive about you. Thats when you ask her..." Well if you were like not dating (name of her boyfriend), would you go out with me? I mean if the hottest girl in school would go out then I must be okay right?" then let her answer. You are not really asking her out, you are just getting info.