4 questions .. size .. phimosis .. oral sex .. orgasms .. ?!

Hello i just registered so i could share some of my problems with you, maybe you can help Losers who come on here to mock peoples problems please click Back button now.

A bit of background: I am nearly 19 and have a girlfriend of nearly 20. We celebrate our 2 year "anniversary" of courting this evening and have been having sex non-stop (i mean no sex-breaks or whatever) about once/twice a week (unfortunately we live in different town in the UK so only see eachother twice a week when we hzave sex unless she is .. howdoyousay .. "incapicitated"!) for about all but 2 months of our relationship (ie. the past 22 months-ish). She is on the pill so i dont wear anything (i worry about this sometimes but she insists its safe and it sure as hell feels better). We have neither had any sexual partners before ourselves.

i have the following questions for anyone that can help ..

1) Is 7" ok ? (female opinions appreciated) she loves it saying its great and that, but she knows nothing else other than me so i sometimes worry she is wrong.

2) I think i have a slight case of semi-phimosis, whereas even if im fully erect and pretty damn excited th'owd foreskin wont fully retract, the more exited i get it goes back a wee bit, and during sex (and sex only) it will go back all the way but anything other than sex, be it by myself or with her, it wont retract fully

3) we dont really do the whole Oral thing, I like it when she does it to me (she only does when i've had a shower) but i'm not sure she's to hot on giving it so i dont mind. i really dont enjoy giving it her, she's unshaven and even if she's just had a shower and i give it a go, when she starts enjoying it, it gets a bit unpleasant for me (is this normal or am i being unreasonable?!) i mean i fantasise about giving it to her but in my dreams shes always shaven but she wont do that what are your opinions on that?

4) the big one - She has never had an orgasm i offer to give her one by my hand but she always says "no its ok, i dont mind", we dont do Oral (see above) and i often find it impossible to do it through sex before i come. once i insisted on her lying down and letting mer give her a rub and she really enjoyed it but she got impatient and said "its ok, you've got me going now, lets just have sex" so i obliged and she nearly came but it wasnt to be. is there any way i can pace myself and try and give her one before i come (which admittedly is a bit quick sometimes but she is very pretty, i often find i just cant help it)? she often convincingly says "i really dont mind, it doesnt bother me i love our sex and i love seeing/feeling you come and thats all i want" which melts my heart! but i would so love to give her one, tips would be appreciated. Please note, she masturbates maybe every 3/4 days at home. i thought maybe a condom would lessen it for me giving her more chance?

That is all for now, i hope you can share your opinions/advice. i hope i have posted in the right bit, if not then feel free to refer me to another section

Many thanks

Mouse.

Ok. First of all - relax!! You're obviously both really keen on each other, so just relax and enjoy it. Your size is nothing to worry about - believe me! Put that right out of your head. Pleasing your gf should be important to you, but if you get obsessed about it you'll only make it harder (no pun intended )

Oral sex is often an awkward area. A lot of people just don't like it. There's not a lot you can do to change that. I'm like you in preferring the woman to be shaven, or at least trimmed. If your gf masterbates regularly, then she obviously knows the value of stimulating her clitoris. That's pretty much were you should spend 95% of your time during oral sex in my experience. Hard to explain, but be gentle but firm at the same time, and be patient. You'll soon learn to read small signals..eg, movement, sudden lack of movement (she freezes), her breathing, or holding her breath. You'll get the idea if you're doing it the way she likes it.

Alrright, first thing you need to do is get her to shave.. tell her you think it's more attractive, and you'd be a lot more willing to go down on her.. most women can only have orgasms from going down on them... It's fairly easy once you're down there, so long as she doesn't taste bad.. just pretend you're kissing it, and when she starts to get wet pull the skin just above her clit up slightly exposing it.. now make sure your tongue's really wet cause the clit is very sensitive and lick it softly, she'll be in orgasm heaven! and yes 7" is fine.. i'm about 7.5" and my ex said it was too big.. so

Tell your gf that your a HUGE fan of the brazillian wax & then offer her a day at the spa (maybe an inexpensive day) that includes one for her. I'm a big fan and I know you'll like it. Guys do. Calm down and enjoy yourself, and believe me, when she says that her orgasm isn't important, she's lying. She might not be completely comfortable with you yet for you to see her O face. It can be quite commicial. Get her waxed, turn out the lights, grab some whip cream & handcuffs & have a ball. no punn intended. Also, Embrace your 7" for I know somebody with 3.

Well as one guy said earlier, some of us are larger or smaller than others, personaly i weigh in a bit larger than yourself but as the other guy said, most women complain about it being too big. Think about it this way, an average American is only 6" so your doing pretty well.

As for the bleep? not retracting completely im guessing you mean your foreskin, thats pretty normal at first, as youve never had a sexual parter before you wount be fully "broken in" just yet, just wait until you have your first rough session. (you'll know what im talking about when it happens, and no you dont need to see a doctor just keep it clean)

The oral sex issue im sorry but I cant help you there, some people like doing it, personaly im not a big fan.

Getting her to shave however, get a few drinks in you and have fun, ask her what her kinky things are and try to come to some kind of agreement, also bring in the issue of hygene, because lets face it theres more than just you that passes through that way.

The orgasm issue, hate to break it to you mate but she's lying through her teeth. Its more of a 'loaded gun' issue i think, you go for two weeks at a time without ever getting your rocks off then your going to be pretty sensative when the time finally comes arround. Theres no real sensative way to say it so Im just going to use my nothern charm (as a fellow UK'er im sure youll ge tthe pun) Dont bother with the condom idea, if she's on the pill your going to make it less fun for both of you, now this could help in two ways, mutual masterbation, you give her a seeing too, and vice versa. This way youve already got the pent up 'energy' out of the way and with a bit of luck given her an orgasm too, if not a little tip on the way up bring your finger forward and focus on that wall. Then go for your life! you wont have the problem of it all ending too soon, and she will be easier to stimulate becasue you've already gotten the ball rolling!

• 1 month later...

i have the following questions for anyone that can help ..

1) Is 7" ok ? (female opinions appreciated) she loves it saying its great and that, but she knows nothing else other than me so i sometimes worry she is wrong.

Where are you measuring from? 7" is pretty big!

2) I think i have a slight case of semi-phimosis, whereas even if im fully erect and pretty damn excited th'owd *beep* wont fully retract, the more exited i get it goes back a wee bit, and during sex (and sex only) it will go back all the way but anything other than sex, be it by myself or with her, it wont retract fully

Do you mean the 4 skin? Don't worry, it will happen one day.

3) we dont really do the whole Oral thing, I like it when she does it to me (she only does when i've had a shower) but i'm not sure she's to hot on giving it so i dont mind. i really dont enjoy giving it her, she's unshaven and even if she's just had a shower and i give it a go, when she starts enjoying it, it gets a bit unpleasant for me (is this normal or am i being unreasonable?!) i mean i fantasise about giving it to her but in my dreams shes always shaven but she wont do that what are your opinions on that?

Try and get her to wax off her pubic hair or at least trim it for you.

Oh, and try not to be squeemish, it's not that bad as long as it's clean

and doesn't smell. It's nice to get messy sometimes.

4) the big one - She has never had an orgasm i offer to give her one by my hand but she always says "no its ok, i dont mind", we dont do Oral (see above) and i often find it impossible to do it through sex before i come. once i insisted on her lying down and letting mer give her a rub and she really enjoyed it but she got impatient and said "its ok, you've got me going now, lets just have sex" so i obliged and she nearly came but it wasnt to be. is there any way i can pace myself and try and give her one before i come (which admittedly is a bit quick sometimes but she is very pretty, i often find i just cant help it)? she often convincingly says "i really dont mind, it doesnt bother me i love our sex and i love seeing/feeling you come and thats all i want" which melts my heart! but i would so love to give her one, tips would be appreciated. Please note, she masturbates maybe every 3/4 days at home. i thought maybe a condom would lessen it for me giving her more chance?

I'm sure she's had an orgasm through self-masturbation. It's hard to give a woman an orgasm through normal sex so masturbation and oral are the ways to go. You need to just work at it until you can do it the whole way through. If I can be of any more help then let me know!