first date help. please help me!!!

i know a girl that likes me and i like her and i am thinking of asking her out to my first date ,hers to. but im too shy and unexperienced in this.i dont know where to take her.should i get her anything?how should i act?she knows i like her. what should i do??? help please

OK r*e*l*a*x! OK This is your first date and hers also so things need to be taken slow. Now first ask her out if you already haven't. Call her and ask if she would like to go to a new movie playing and maybe dinner afterwards. And if she says yes ( and she should ) then take it from there. But if you would get her a gift just something simple nothing like jewelry. Get her 1 rose, and if there is a lot of color selections get a white meaning hope or yellow meaning everlasting friendship but if you like traditional go with Red ( love of course ). And if you were to kiss her it would depend on how comfortable she is, don't kiss her if she does not look to be enjoting herself. Also only kiss her on her cheek lightly since it IS both of your 1st dates. Well have fun! And tell me how everything worked out !