My gf broke up with me last nite, but when I talked to her today I asked her why (I wanted a more in depth answer). She didn't know. She just said that I am burning all the old bridges and making new ones, but I feel I have made one of the largest mistakes of my life. What does this mean, and or how do I go about getting her back? I love her.

Please help me

Danny

she said that she had those two problems, but she said that she was sick of the bf thing and that was that. today, she says she been crying almost all day, and that she has made one of the largest mistakes in her life.

allsOp

It sounds to me like shes doubting the time you spent together was productive. If you're young maybe she's spending too much time on you and not enough on school. Maybe someone in her family has said something to her.

The thing I don't understand is why she used that analogy. Burning bridges is never a good thing, perhaps she knows that. Perhaps she's trying to hint that this isn't an easy thing to do but it's the only way she can think of straightening out her life.

Don't take it personally it's not. I think you should be there for her and ask if you can help in any way. Once things are good again maybe there will be another chance for romance.