2 questions

I know this is sorta a double post but i wasn't really getting any luck with responces in the other forum so I decided to post here. moderators if this is a problem i'm sorry go ahead and delete this. ok heres my question.

Hello everyone. first I would like to say thankyou for repling on my previous post. Now my I have 2 questions. How do you know if the girl wants to be frenched or w.e I mean i know she wants to kiss but i don't know about french kissing. If i do french kiss her what do i do with my tongue. LMK thanks.

L.

Thanks

well there is...um...well i dont know if she does, but try it. if she doesnt then she will kind of push you off a lil. dont worry about it. it comes naturally after a while. just i dunno take turns. first your tongue in her mouth and if she wants to keep going then she will put hers in your mouth. just dont eat her face. g0oD lUcK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grettings Hulk type being. Well, first off, try to "tease" her lips with your tonuge, just to see if she'll...let you in? I don't know if that's the right term, but, eiather way. This may seem akward, but hey. If permission to enter is granted, then trace your tonuge on the inside edges of her mouth, but make sure you don't whirl your tonuge all over the place...this is quite on the nauseating side. (in my opinion.) Um, but, anyway. Don't gag her with your tonuge...it could get tradgic, I know from past experiences. And, at some point, when her tonuge is in your mouth, slide yours along hers. It gets kind of interesting after that. And from that point on, just go with the flow. And note: pop yourself a mint before any kind 'passionate' kissing.

Ivy