There are people on here who care whether you live or die - that is why we are here - to help if we can.

Tell us more about yourself. How old are you? Are you living with your parents, why you feel so sad and angry. If you have talked to anyone about how you feel and why.

Man don't do it,

If your happy about something you have to be strong and keep find alternatives.

There's times ive been depressed about things EVERY1 has but they get through it.

Think about your family and friedns and your future. Man how wud they feel if u done something stupid like that?

And remember that there will always be people who are worse off than you

don't kill yourself. there is a lot to live for. why do you feel this way?

Look around you. There is so much to live for. Friends and family, for instance. And if you don't have friends, there are plenty of people out there who are possible friends if you put yourself out there. Most of us go through a phase where we feel depressed and don't know what to live for.

What do you enjoy? What makes you feel good. I know there must be something. Get lost in yourself by doing these things. There are people more unfortunate than you, as well. Volunteering helps put things into perspective.

Do you have goals to work toward? What triggered this suicidal feeling exactly?

Seems to me that you want help. Thats why you've come here.

Please think again before doing anything serious. You never know whats around the corner.

Please take some time to think to yourself about how things could get better.

Please tell us more about your problems so that we can try to help you.

-Turboz

Like many of the other people who have posted a reply before me, i think that you should not kill yourself. Think about what you could miss and the people that you would miss. Yeah, there is a time when you die but it is not now.

So many people fight to stay a live because life is worth living. I used to want to kill myself but I relized even though you might think no one cares look around and you'll relize a lot of people do! Trust me I had to figure that out the hard way... I don't want the same to happen to you!

Hey,

First of all try and get help with cutting yourself - this is no good for you and it can give you serious harm! You have your health for a start, don't abuse it! as for "and i think am kinda gay" you'll work it out if you are sooner or later and who gives a s hit! My mum is a lesbian and she is happy with her partner and has loads of friends. And as for being a shy person - try and get to more clubs and show people that you are interesting rather than just going on "school is a torture and I have no social life" I use to be like that when i was a kid man i was an ugly kid I had these brace things bad skin anyway that's enough of that, but when i turned around 15 or 16 I realised that I was a depressed ugly little b astard and - but guess what? I didn't even though I thought that things would never get better - for example I started to go to the gym and get fit so woman would craave after my body in time to come - i got myself a job in a bar where i met loads of interesting people and because friedns with my coleges, I also got my head down in school went to sixth form and got entry into university. But everyone knew me round my home so I moved away - noit really becasue I wanted to go to university because it was a new life - i had sexy clothes, a sexy body and now im abroad on placement study in my second year in university. I never thought I could be like this.

So work out what you want and imporve it everyday.

Hope my story helps because I was a weak kid, suffered from domestic abuse as a child - but i got through it. Donæt let any poeple get to ya think about what I done.

You can be shy and have lots of friends, I use to be shy you overcome it some poeple though.

please, don't kill yourself.

Hello I'm seventeen I'm also very shy and Bi I know how hard it can be of course few know that I'm bi and I keep it that way to avoid problems but it's alright. Don't worry about it. You'll be fine. As for cutting yourself it's not good. I've also started to. You have people that understand and are willing to help I'm one of them along with everyone that's posted here. They really are trying to help.

have you ever gotten professional help, or taken medication for depression? if not, then that's something that you could look into. killing yourself just isn't the answer. your problems sound fixable to me.

and you're getting an answer to your question, who cares? it seems as if several people do, judging by the replies to your post.

Yes speardane we do care if you live or die,that's why so many of us have responded to your post.I hope everything is going ok for you.have you ever thought about seeking help from a therapist?if not then I suggest going to see one and getting an evaluation so you can start on the road to recovery.

There is nothing in life that is worth dying for. So many things people dont see is right under them..you just have to look. There is always light through a door you pick, but you must thrive to keep going on until you find that light. Please, suicide is never the answer...your problems will be stuck with you and you wont have a chance to fix them. believe in your self to push away from depression, you can tell yourself that your better than that pain thats holding you back. Dont give up, and do your best to find that door to a better life.

here's a reason: it's not worth it! you're so young, really. things CAN change, just continue to hang in there. i've been there, i know it's hard. school is hard, i agree..but school won't last forever. continue to live. one day you will be out in the world and you can live your own life and you will meet all kinds of people and see all kinds of places. don't give up. please. there is help out there. you sound like a very smart, wonderful person. talk to someone about how you're feeling. if you need to, contact an emergency help number here

link removed

don't give up, you're so young, you can get through this. the world will not remain an ugly place. we understand you here and so do many others! you will not feel this way forever, i promise.

before you really hurt yourself, please remember that you WILL NOT feel this way forever. i know things are hard right now, believe me, i've been there. but you will get through this. don't hate yourself for mistakes made in the past. that's the past, forget about it. just make sure you're around to live in the future. no one's perfect. believe, you're not alone. there are people out there that can help you. please talk to someone about how you're feeling. it's awesome that you're talking about it here, but you can talk to other people like your friends, family, a therapist, etc. there is help. don't give up, it's not worth it. hey,

hang in there, you're gonna be ok. life is hard sometimes, believe me i've had these same feelings. but believe me, suicide is NOT worth it. you're NOT going to feel like this forever. growing up is hard, but i promise very soon there will come a day when you feel much better. you're so young, don't give up now. it's really not worth it. for now try to do things that make YOU happy. watch good movies, listen to good music, hang out with friends, TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING, write, read, exercise, take a walk (it's supposed to help depression). you know, try to occupy your time with things that make you happy. we're all here for you here. we all care about you. you're a special person in our eyes . please just hang in there, you are going to feel better. and again, don't be afrad to talk to more people about the way you are feeling. they are there to help you. remember, you are loved! please don't give up, you've got so much life left to live. and please don't cut yourself either. that can be so dangerous. there are healthier ways of dealing with it i promise. hey

i'm here for you, we all are. you're not alone, remember that. try your

best to stay strong and get through this, because i know you can. i've been

there. make sure you stay away from everything that can cut you. get rid

of it, throw it away. tell some people about this so that they can help you

too. stay away from anything that could trigger you. watch good movies,

write, read, listen to music, TALK TO SOMEONE, exercise, go for a walk, etc.

never be afraid to ask for help, because there are people out there that

can help. it's wonderful you want to talk to us, but there are other people

out there too i promise. you're going to be ok. if you do end up cutting,

remember, stay away from wrists and scary places like that.

contact me or anyone here if you want!,

you're not alone! PLEASE check out these sites, they really help

oh yeah, where are you from?

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed=SF&f=60

link removed

take care!!

• 2 weeks later...