I don't know what to do!

Hi there!

here i posted this massege on kiyoshiros sick of it all post but no replyes to my answers so i made a new topic to see if there could be any help for me tnx

first of all i live in iran a place that the relations bitween women and men are limited and nowdays the only place i meet girls and maybe have conversation with them is university

i have the same problem here but there are few problems i encounter;

1 - even i am 22 years but i live with my parents thus there is no other way for me and all youngs in iran are the same way

2 - girls in iran mostly don't want to try many friends and if they find a boy to chat they never like to end even if they don't seem that happy, they keep they virgin till they marry cause of religional beliefs

3 - i am not quit attractive!

4 - and i don't now what to ask the girls, parents in iran limit the girls from going lonly out and there is no club or places of having fun i can't even bring my girlfriend to home.

one of my majur aim is just run from this god damn country and go other countries such us uk or canada or australia

I am atheist and any girl i say that try to go away from me.

I also was known as an expectional talent during my highschool and bforthat but since i entered uni and found that the girls i want are not available! here i got such depressed that i failed to semmesters and i am now studing undergraduate mechanical engineering that it has no girl classmates!

and that makes me even worse

it seems for me there is no way for me to find any girls that would really love me,

even i found this post whil searching the keyword no girl loves me!

I would be glad if anyone could help me here or if thinks it is out of subject contact me on yahoo id and mail: email removed

finally sorry for any mistakes that i may have since english is not my mothe tongue.

with best wishes for u

Yours seem to be hard situation I guess, I have been a member of this website for a while, thus I think that people in this website might have some difficulty to think themselves in your shoes. Different culture between men and women, you know!

It is also nice that you have written which country you are from, I live in Turkey, so we might think ourselves as neigbours

When we come to your question about girls, where do people can meet with each other? I mean in the university, maybe some clubs or maybe some activities? You migth first check them out!

Secondly, do you have to say that you are an atheist to a girl immediately. I might be wrong, but I don't say that even here, I mean religious beliefs are strong traditional ties, girls might suspect you if you say that immeditaly on their face?

I also thought that may be you can meet girls through other boyfriends? I mean through your friends? In that way girls might be more open to talk to you?

I hope everyting goes well for you

Hey what up

I clealy see your problem.Try to make yourself look better.Look at guys that attract girls and try to mimic their image.Do not try to impress a girl because the girl will look at you and think that you are really desperate for her and you will scare her away.Keep your self esteem high dont worry about what people think about you because i once had a problem similar like yours but i kept it cool. Keep your feelings smooth.If a girl ignores you dont worry there is many girls every where.Try to be smooth.

Smile at a girl when she looks at you but not a crazy smile just a cool smooth smile. Be hygenical. Girls love a guy with pealy white teeth,good breath ,groomed hair and some fly kicks if you know what i'm sayin.Well if you need more advice than that then i'll be happy to look out.

Thank you for your advises,I am glad that at least 2 persons have seen my problem.and i am taking chaching's on being hygenical and fresh and I have chenged to totaly a new hair style just today.

and I am glad to see at leasat a neighbur hear and my mother toung is also turkish and I live in the turk part of iran.

marolua I am going to join a ngo of people gathered that i think could help me keep contact with girls after uni.

but the problem that depressed myself in these few weeks is that i hear rejection from girls continusly,i am shy to tell everyone about my feeling,but atleast these weeks I have tryed to change this felling and at least talk to home attracts me.and there was a girl and i just not for dating act told her that i'd be glad to see eachother. she was first heppy with that but when the time came to see eachother she toled that she doesn't think of any neccisity of seeing eachother,I told her at least give me a chance to see you once more then we'll talk on chat [ that surly is a easy way to express my feeling] i asked her about any bfs that she maybe has but she said she has not any bfs that i think she was lying on this. then i said that i have a special felling bout u that i don't have with anyother girls. she then just claimed down but I told her i don't want her answer now and i'll give her a week, after a week her answer was that i don't think of a bf nowadays!I don't know if she was gooing to reject me politly or she was just trying to make herself positive. but i took her saying rejecting and just told her my best wishes for her.

my next girl that i again talked her on being friends refused by telling she was worried of what her classmates will think of she!!! I again talked her today and just quick talk. and again she rejected by telling this,

I think I dun't know what to tell a girl for friendship at least or expressing my feeling. everything is really limited in here.

I am really sorry for the girls behaviour, but just think for a minute, did you really like these girls? Or are you acting desparetely to find a girlfriend? You know, girls get attracted to charisma and a nice smile? Just try to have a nice time with everyone and try not to think about what is going on with your love situation. Dont forget most of us dont have a grf/byf but we are content with our lives in some way or another. May be you are giving too much importance to finding someone to love? And also, things are not very much different in the other parts of the world, I am sure