Hah I've never been too good with feelings, I wish I knew how to analyse them and move on. I know how I feel but I just don't know what to do about it and how to help myself, so I end up following the generic advice and just getting on with things whilst trying to ignore how I'm feeling until it goes away. I wish I could afford therapy, I think it would really help me and not just for this one particular situation.

I had the weirdest dream about her last night. Basically I dreamt that I'd been looking at her Instagram again and had seen new posts from her revealing that she'd been a lesbian all along and had met a girl out there and was looking to settle down. Seeing those posts even made me feel slightly relieved and better about myself and the whole situation. It's amazing how your mind will invent scenarios to try and protect you from hurting haha!

I feel like things will become easier, but I can't see a time I'll truly be over her. I feel like she'll be the person that I bump into in 5 years time, see that she's married with a couple of kids and feel crushed about all over again, but who knows...

Ah the England this is a real shame! I don't think we'd have beaten France, but watching England in a world cup final would've been glorious. Unlikely we'll get a draw that good again. At least we all get more than one crack at this every four years, eh? haha

Archived