feeling of the day is once again...UGH!

Hi everyone, I posted this earlier as a reply to the replies I received from yesterday (i think). Wasnt really looking for any guidance at the time, as the day has gone on I am feeling worse...

For anyone who isnt familiar with me now, Im here for the same reasons, broken relationship, broken heart, need to vent, I dont want to keep boring everyone with this link... , but theres my story. For everyone who is giving me advice and a "hang in there"...thanx If anyone is curious about how my posts got to this point since my long story, feel free to search my posts.

Anyway, here is my earlier post...

Why does he have to IM me about upcoming concerts? That was something we always used to have a great time together doing. Last night he sent me a link via IM for Ticketmaster and the Crossfade concert, WHY? We briefly chatted about upcoming shows, and of course he had to tell me he bought tix for a show out of town...

He has already told me she isnt as fun at a concert as I am, but why torture me...its like hes saying nana...Im going to see Good Charlotte with her in Jacksonville, and btw yes we will be going out of town together AGAIN!

What the *&^% ? WHY? Is it fun for him to do things that he knows will make me sad? Do they get a good laugh from it together?

let me rephrase that last statement...Is it fun for him to tell me these things only to know they will hurt me?

Anyway, we are supposed to meet Friday to separate our cell bill and take our numbers and go on our way...I told him to remind me and I would give him the house key back...I wont forget.

I guess like Hope75 said Im feeling empty because all of the little details of breaking off a long term relationship (bills, possesions, pets etc.) are finally getting done and now its really over. Eight months after the cheating and breaking up its over. I thought I felt alone before...Now I really feel alone. Its one thing to accept what has happened and move on, but its a totally different feeling knowing that there is no longer a chance to go back (I had never given up hope that he would realize he made a mistake and realize he really does love me) I just feel like he was the love of my life...

I dont know...I just needed to vent.

Thanks for listening AGAIN!

Have a great night everyone!

Paula ( aka UGH! )

[/b][/u]

Hi Paula,

He is probably trying to be friends in a misguided attempt to make both you and himself feel better over the break-up. Tell him it does not make you feel better and that you would prefer it if he didn't do that.

Of course you do - because your emotions are telling you that if he was kind and caring he would be with you still. But just because he may be having a fabulous time with her doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't care about how you feel. I really doubt if he went from being Mr. Wonderful to Mr. Notwonderful just like that.

But in any event, it is not what is important for you right now. Your job is to get over him so that you can find Mr. Evenmorewonderful. The more you are not in contact with your ex the faster you will be able to do that.

[but in any event, it is not what is important for you right now. Your job is to get over him so that you can find Mr. Evenmorewonderful. The more you are not in contact with your ex the faster you will be able to do that.

I really am trying and I know Im doing better than I was just two months ago (i think ), definitely better than 6-8 months ago.

Thanks

Paula

Good way to look at it. When measuring improvements about healing from emotional or physical hurts it is always better to compare weeks rather than days and months rather than weeks.

You have a good attitude - I bet you will be fine sooner than you think.