What does this mean to you..? Read.. :(

I love her.. But were like never going to happen, I know this.. Ive been through it b4.. She did have feelings for me.. I cant let go, Out of every girl i have been with I love her so much,.. I spent time away from her,.. But I always end up getting attached.. I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND! its really kicking my ass... I cant be her friend.. I care too much, and I will blow up, like i have in the past.. My weakness's have already shown to her, im tim, and She knows all my insecurities.. She has me at her feet, But shes just that great of a girl.. I cant let go.. Is this a serious problem.. Do i need help..? any advice out there..? Thanks, much would be appreciated..

You do need help but not in the way you think. Just get together with friends as often as you can. I also think you need some serious closure try calling her up sometime and just getting together for coffee, no strings attached.

Talk to her about her life and yours. Tell her the good stuff and don't mention your old relationship. It might help. It's the best thing I can think of right now.

Letting go is never easy but look deeper into why you can't let her go. Perhaps there are things you love about her - the must have's in a relationship.

You can either go back to being a couple but understanding her needs and compromising or:

You can stay friends and draw out a list of "must not haves" about this girl. Read that list everyday & you'll see that respecting each other as friends becomes a whole lot easier.

It tough at first I know but knowing what you want and DONT want are both essential.