Women and dressing sexy

I got a question for you women out there. When you go out and about dressing sexy with your tight clothes and exposing cleavage and stuff, do you ONLY dress like that for the attention? Does it change anything if you're in a relationship and you dress that way?

And why do some women get mad when a guy looks at them up and down when they're dressed like this? I think they're dressed that way to get attention, so why get mad when they get it?

A question for guys out there. Does it bother you when your g/f's dress this way? Why/why not?

As a man, no, it doesn't bother me in the slightest when somebody I'm with dresses sexy, quite the opposite, it's great when a woman spends time to make the best of herself, it makes her feel good and confident, and we all like looking at sexy women in sexy clothes, and even better when we know that this woman is with us, and we get to do all kinds of fun things when we get home.

As for the woman's point of view, I don't think they dress in sexy clothes just for attention. Women like to feel that they're sexy and attractive, actually, we all do, and dressing up, making an effort over yourself makes you feel good. One of the best parts of going out is the getting ready, and thinking to yourself "I look great". As for attention, yes, sometimes women dress that way to get attention. From the women I've spoken to, they love getting attention from men they're attracted to, but hate getting attention from men they're not, so if women dress to get attention, they only do it to get attention from the right men

Depends what you class as dressing sexy. Even as a man I like to make an effort whenever I go out, even if it's just going out shopping in town or going to the cinema. Depends on the person. If your wife usually makes that kind of effort when she's doing stuff without you, you've probably not got anything to worry about. If she'll normally go out dressed in casual clothes when she goes out with her friends without you, then maybe it's time to get a bit suspicious. It's always a bit different if she's going to the movies with you, as she's comfortable with you seeing her not looking her best, but she may feel she has to make more effort and put up a little bit more of a front for her friends than she does for you. That's normal