Ways to let her know you have a crush.

My usual ways...?

Um..making fun of her in a sense...having her laughing. It goes along with flirting, and I'll usually end up getting touched because of it(not smacked)...meaning playful hits or just touched on leg or arm. I am not a really funny guy...I just know how to treat the girl like I would all the rest of my friends(even if I like her), and that shows that I dont really care what she thinks of me....so it's more or less just confidence. I definitely tease girls tho...just little sarcastic comments that 'may' seem a bit overboard, but b/c of how I say it, she knows I'm just messing around with her.

By the way...I wouldn't touch the girl first...not unless she's touched you before...just a rule to me.

skip the pathetic games,

if i were you I'd just wait until we're alone and i would tell her how i feel. I know that everyone isn't that brave and would well saty away from an approach like that, but it sure beats the awkward stares and silences!

You should do what is comfortable for you, my friend, but if you ever want her to know your true feelings, muster up the courage to speak about it. She'll greatly respect you for it and it shows great maturity. good luck

skip the pathetic games,

if i were you I'd just wait until we're alone and i would tell her how i feel. I know that everyone isn't that brave and would well saty away from an approach like that, but it sure beats the awkward stares and silences!

You should do what is comfortable for you, my friend, but if you ever want her to know your true feelings, muster up the courage to speak about it. She'll greatly respect you for it and it shows great maturity. good luck

Or she could not think about you that way, so you tell her, awkward silence while she freaks out, you get rejected on the spot and then the next day its halfway around the school coz she told her best friend "wow, this was so unexpected, so and so asked me out" best friend tells other friend and so on..

Better to be friends first.

^-- did actually happen with a guy who just straight up and told one of my friends that he liked her e_e

Talking to her is a big thing. I've noticed that most of the guys who get the girl just come over to her, start talking to her, talk to her every time you see her.. even if its just a "hey, have a good holidays" at first then building it up into a conversation.. I remember reading something that said we "like things more when we begin to have more exposure to them, unless our initial reaction to it was bad". And yeah, its true, and it does work =)

And just flirt with her, really