9 days no contact

Tammy72

Hello everyone, i am 9 days no contact i am a 45 year old female i started dating this man who is 46. we starting dating an everything was bliss then out the blue he turned crazy on me with the emotional abuse being mean cheating, i do believe he is a narcississt. i was confused and in total shocked. My intial thought is where is my knight shining armour, he has left the building and now you have ike turner. i broke up with him cause he started giving me crumbs and playing mind games so i snapped on him via text he has been giving me the silent treatment for a couple of weeks i contacted him for closure and i must confess i begged him back because i missed the romantic sweet man, i am in love with that man..this new creep i hate him so i am in schock and in disbelief of his betrayl....i have not contacted him sense it hurts but i refuse to suffer and be treated like crap its not worth it.

How long were you dating, how long was it "good" and when did it turn around and be bad?

It is good that you are seeing this now, and maybe you should not contact him and be glad he is giving you the silent treatment. The silent treatment is a blessing in disguise. You should run away now while you still can. This is the closure.

The folks on ENA recommend No Contact when relationships break up. That means you totally stop contacting him, you stop reading his social media, and you stop thinking about him. You won't heal if you're looking for closure or begging him to come back. So no more contact,

i have been on scial media actually its been 2 weeks no contact...i thought i can handle facebook...wrong!...i blocked himun blocked him...ugh i better quit before i message him...not good im off of there until further notice...until i completely heal, he is on there having a good time i unfriend him but we have a lot of mutual friends....

i have been on scial media actually its been 2 weeks no contact...i thought i can handle facebook...wrong!...i blocked him unblocked him...ugh i better quit before i message him...not good im off of there until further notice...until i completely heal, he is on there having a good time i unfriend him but we have a lot of mutual friends....

Archived