going out with her today.....

hi, i recently told this girl that i really like her. (ive neveer told a person of the same sex that before because i never had the courage and wasnt sure how other wud react) i think im coming more out of the shell and becoming the real me now tho...i think.

Anyway im meeting this girl today with a couple of friends and were going to the cinema, the reason me and this girl are meeting up is to see if we both like each other more than friends, but that puts more pressure on me about what i can say and do to make it work. Im a very shy person and not too good with face to face conversation...so what kind of things should i say. i know some of u will just say be yourself and itll be fine, but to be honest im not really sure who myself is at the moment. so any advice on what to do say, would be great. thanks Spaggle

hi guys thought i should let u know how it went. well i was very shy to start off with and when we went to the cinema i was sat there for about 1 1/2 hours trying to get courage to hold her hand, i finally got the courage to and she held it back. later on i went to kiss her, we did kiss but she kinda pulled away, and i whispered to her "if u have a problem with me doing something then just say and itll be fine, she sed its ok, its just im worried what ur friends will think coz theyve only just me me but i told her not to worry as they know about me anyway. later we went out for a meal again qwith the other 5 mates of mine. it was nice but i hate eating in front of people lol...esp noodles..there quite hard to eat lol. anyways then we all randomly decided wed buy some bread walk to the park and feed the ducks, all this time me and her were holding hands, i never thought id havwe the confidence to show my sexuality in the middle of a busy town. anyways later we all bought some vodka, and naturally, but unfortunatley, i start the drinking off, not that its a probelm for her shes fine with it. we kiss for a bit, but i still notice shes pulling away or feeling awkward so i say to her, let me know whats going on in your mind, just so i can understand the situation better, because i dont want to do anything that will make u feel awkward, she sed no its cool, its just gonna take a bit of getting use to (we are both the first les relationship...if u can call it les..i dunno, i dont like labeling things..anyway) i was fine with what she sed because it was a bit weird for me too. and i told her that, and she was like in time i think itll become less weird. lol yeah then thts it really, so i dunno whats happening really, but thanx for ur advice rosie