too fool around or to not fool around that is the question.

i have a friend, not all that close really. But hes been askign me for months to fool around a bit. Iv always been curiouse about it but well i am jsu tnot sure. I would like some opinions of whther fooling around with a male friend was a good idea or if things went bad.

i would be cautious, if you are good friends and you 'fool around' it could ruin your friendship. There's nothing wrong with being curious, but be careful if you choose do to fool around. Talk to him first and make sure he understands exactly how you feel andn what you are ready for.

I agree. Sex can mess up a friendship really fast.

Any idea why your friend wants to "fool around?" If you have been clear you don't really want to, he should stop asking (if he's a real friend). But if you haven't been clear, then he may feel encouraged.

Main thing-- if you do fool around, be prepared for your friendship to change.

Well I am going through what your friend proposed to you.My friend made a move on me one night and I just went with it.Now it has become a semi-regular thing.

The thing is even when you say it is "just for fun" or a no commitment/no strings sort of deal be careful your or his feelings could still come into play and cause all sorts of confusion between the both of you.

You already like each other because your friends right? just be careful that you don't fall for him or him you if that is all you want it to be is just friends with benefits.I am there right now head over heels for my friend and it is lousy especially if they only feel friendship for you.

Once you have made up your mind to have sexual relations with your friend that you can't go back once you cross that line and your friendship will never be the same again.I am not saying it will ruin it but it will def. be diffrent.Just be careful that's all.

Hope I helped a little.