girl problem!!

well this is what happened, i like this girl right, and i know she has a bf, but the other day i couldnt hold it anymore so i told her i liked her, i didnt ask her out cuz i knew what she would have said, anyway i still talk to her very often i even call her just to talk, the question is could i have any chance with her, or what should i do to make her like me back?

You can't make someone like you back unless they want to in the first place. Your story reminds me of my bro who befriended a girl who has a bf. But of course he didn't get that girl like I told him to go for girls that are single in the 1st place! You can keep on trying which can be forever, or be more realistic for girls who would more likely go for you & you know that are single!

I know it's difficult to have feelings for someone who is already taken, but sometimes it's better for everyone concerned if you just let them go.

Try thinking about how she will feel about this; She has a boyfriend and probably loves him, then another guy who is friends with her says he wants her. No shell be torn between her boyfriend and you.

She may even start questioning her current relationship, she might even realise she has feelings for you.

It could lead down so many worrying roads....

I think you're chances with her are pretty bad, only because she's already taken. And I think, now that she knows, you should leave it up to her to bring it up again...

Good luck

Keep it cool and be her friend for now. l

Be her bestfriend you know. Persistence is the key here. Try to help her out with stuff and show what a nice guy you are. If her boyfriend turn out to be a jerk, she will go for you.

Highschool relationship usually dont last till college. So wait until they break up and if she feels that you're a nice guy, a guy that always there for her and all, she will wants you to be her new bf.

Good luck

my advice is leave it alone. dont cut another guys grass.... it seems people these days seem to forget old fashioned values like respect and consideration for the feelings of others....

of course i am giving this advice because i reckon my gf's male friend has a crush on her and is trying to move in on our relationship. Sorry but i can't respect something like that.

well, my advice is not to pull her away from her present boyfriend, it will only create stress. If you do this you are being a selfish person. Thinking only of yourself and not the happiness of her and her current boyfriend. Than you would be considered a bad person. Let things play themselves out, if you two are meant to be together than it will happen.