is this a for sure sign?

Ok another post about marissa. the jist of the whole thing is i met her about 2 years ago and weve been good friends since. we go to movies in a group and the mall in a group im sure you get the idea. Well saturday she left for canada then went to flordia for vacation shes been using her grandmas cell phone. Since it's her grandmas she cant make calls her grandma only allows her to text message people so every day weve sent about 40 or so messages to each other. next week were going to see a horror movie in a group of people who will be making out through the whole movie, she always sit next to me at movies and I asked her if the following weekend she would like to go with me to another horror movie just me and her. She accepted then i asked her if she would like to walk somewhere after the movie because her mom dosent like her to go to the movies with just a guy. So i asked her to make sure it would be ok and she said that she just wouldnt tell her. were going at the night hopfully it will be cold so i can make the next move! I think that this is a big sign that she likes me. but what do you think am i right? any other ideas for me and her to go to just me and her?