i don't know what's wrong. i recently lost my virginity. the first time, hurt of course like it's supposed to, but everything went ok. the second and third time we went at it though, we finally got the penis all the way in and had real sex, but i don't feel any sexual pleasure. it feels good, but not like amazing. i don't even come close to an orgasm or cumming or anything. we went at it for at least 15 minutes and still nothing. only thing that gets me sexually arroused is playing with my clit. i'm kind of worried about this, and i don't want to tell my boyfriend because i'm afraid he'll feel bad that he isn't pleasuring me. is there something wrong with me?

Theres nothing wrong with you...not being able to orgasm is just you....you know you have to work hard for it....you have to find the right sexual position.....girls orgasm more easier on top and you REALLY have to work hard at it....thats what sex is after all lol -One big Workout. You have to know how to give yourself pleasure thus doing this when your boyfriends trying to pleasure you and youre trying to pleasure yourself it combines together and youll for surely get an orgasm...i think it may be posible not to orgasm at all, to not have any sexual arousion from anything but I dont know too many people that can say they havent had an orgasm....just try new things and concentrate on getting off while having sex. This may help I noticed when I went without sex for one whole month and my boyfriend came back from MA I had the best orgasm ever. Time plays a little part in orgasms or maye you just have to e really horny cause you havent been sexually fulfilled in a while.

The fact of the matter is that most women do not orgasm through intercourse alone. Why don't you show your boyfriend what it is that you do to stimulate your clitoris and have him try it. He will get a lot of satisfaction pleasuring you....even without direct intercourse. I mean...you can still have intercourse...but there is no reason why you can't get your pleasure how ever you need it and same for him.

Women must learn how to orgasm...as opposed to men who do not. Once you figure out how your body "ticks"....you will be successful.

No worries, the first time I had an orgasm with a guy was no less than 3 years after I lost my virginity (and I did have regular sex during those years) ;-) It takes a bit of experimenting until you know what's right for you.

PS. Orgasm through itercourse alone is possible & a norm for me nowadays.

I lost my virginity to my boyfriend almost a year ago, and I still haven't had an orgasm through intercourse. I have found other ways to orgasm though (through touching and receiving oral sex), and my boyfriend has been very enthusiastic about it. It's normal to not orgasm through penetration alone, and if you have a boyfriend worth keeping, he'll understand that and do all he can to pleasure you in other ways. Just communicate your needs to him and try not to worry about it Good luck!