Confused

sdphillips757

OK so I have been dating this girl for 7 months, we took things slowly and I'm OK with that it wasn't a problem for me. but we broke up/stopped dating etc because I had a female friend who at one point, was overly flirtatious and after me telling her to back off she wouldn't stop so I told her we couldn't be friends until she can respect my wishes etc. And after a month or two we bumped into each other and got talking and we made up as friends this of course really hurt the girl I was dating and she didn't take it well and ended things with me. We had a few arguments over it and ended it all. A few weeks ago she called me out of the blue and we have been talking and she says she wants a proper relationship with me but she can't accept the other girl being a part of our lives etc okay she didn't know at the time I'd already stopped talking to her but okay anyway she is using that as a decision maker for wether or not we can get together properly etc and I'm having a party this weekend that the other girl was originally invited to and I've heard a rumour she's planning on coming still now I don't care if she comes as long as she behaves but the girl I was dating will probably dislike this heavily am I being a Moron to let her come to my party or not?

What makes you think if this girl did not respect boundariess prior, that she will do so now?

I'd look out for yourself on this if you want your ex back. She needs to trust you.

I never advise giving up friends for a partner, but if it's a disrespectful friend, I say cut ties.

This just happened to me. I was dumped because my ex was jealous over a guy that I wasn't even

friends with. The guy came walking up to me, hugs and kisses my cheek, and says "do you know how

hard it's going to be to keep my hands off you looking this sexy". I was mortified. I could see my

BF seething in anger though he said nothing. I didn't respond, I tried to let it go, and stayed with my BF.

Next thing I knew, I see my BF too close to a young girl, chasing her trying to pick her up just like he

did me a year prior, to the exact date too. Then I saw him with his hands on other girls butts, a huge

fight started, and boom! Dumped.

I immediately cut this guy out, he continued to bother me, I had to threaten him with the police.

He finally stopped. But it was all too late to save anything. My ex was on his way out because of

jealousy anyway.

I think you will destroy any chance you have of getting back together if you keep this friend around.

Ask yourself how important this friendship is, how long you've been friends, and if she can respect you.

Also ask yourself if your ex will really return. You risk losing them both for good. It's a tough call.

I was Dating the girl longer than I had known the friend I'm not bothered about losing her as a friend she isn't a Friend anymore my question is I've heard she still plans to turn up at my party and I'm not all that bothered if she does but I don't want to loose my ex just because the other girl turned up but I am a nice guy she spent money on costume etc for this party and I don't want to cause a scene at my own party if she turns up I'm confused about what to do with this situation it goes against my nature to be an ass hole but I don't want to loose my ex at all

I was Dating the girl longer than I had known the friend I'm not bothered about losing her as a friend she isn't a Friend anymore my question is I've heard she still plans to turn up at my party and I'm not all that bothered if she does but I don't want to loose my ex just because the other girl turned up but I am a nice guy she spent money on costume etc for this party and I don't want to cause a scene at my own party if she turns up I'm confused about what to do with this situation it goes against my nature to be an ass hole but I don't want to loose my ex at all

You're in a bad situation.

Okay, you can't always be the nice guy.

Foretold is forewarned---I sense drama arising from this.

And that my dear lies my problem lmao I'm going to have to be an ass hole and tell her to leave if she turns up or lie to my ex but lying is never worth it but can she really get that upset with me cause we're not dating at the moment am I in the wrong if I let this other girl come to the party and was I in the wrong for being friends with her again

And that my dear lies my problem lmao I'm going to have to be an ass hole and tell her to leave if she turns up or lie to my ex but lying is never worth it but can she really get that upset with me cause we're not dating at the moment am I in the wrong if I let this other girl come to the party and was I in the wrong for being friends with her again

Do.Not.Lie.To.Your.Ex !!!!! No, no no!

You're right, you're not dating. But this girl is an issue, and you want your ex back.

Jealousy and loss of trust are a bad combination.

So I should tell this girl to leave if she turns up at my party also I've been talking to my ex and we went out today it was great and she said to me she's been thinking about asking me to come over and telling me she wants to be with me but when she goes to do it something tells her not to like a gut feeling or something but she doesn't know what it is and she also says I'm everything she looks for in a guy but she doesn't know what is stopping her I don't know what to do she is all I think about and from what she says she thinks about me alot too I think I just have to keep waiting but I don't know if I'm supposed to be saying or doing something here lol

Archived