My girl friend

skater462

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for like 2 months about to go on 3. But the thing is like recently I kinda broke promise to her and she got really upset about it and ever since then like she has text me that much or wanted to talk to me about stuff and I’m worried and idk what to. She barle text me that much and she tells me she is busy I feel like she is not being honest with me.. but she tells me it’s gonna take some time to earn her trust back and she deals with other stuff and school and like I’m trying to find out new ways on how to do that and like when she says she’s busy or when I text her I feel like she is just not texting back cause I would kinda do the same thing she would text me and I wouldn’t text back right away and I just idk what to do help?

Well, you just learned a valuable lesson, don't break your promises to you girlfriend. Girls just flip out if they catch you in a lie or if you're not completely honest or you break a promise. If you guys are teenagers, she might come around, but you need to open up and tell her your feelings. Send her mushy texts like "I'm thinking of you," "wish you were here with me right now," or "I miss you so much." But you better be honest about those feelings, because she will bring up what you said during an argument or when you're being loving.

Archived