This Guy I Like

Mermaid1121

Okay so I like this guy. I have known him for 7 months, and we started talking more in the past 2 months. I see him sometimes, but we mostly talk over Snapchat. I really like him and want to get to know him better. Maybe even get his number. I need some advice about how to know if he likes me and how to move forward and turn our friendship into a reationship.

You probably won't get to know if he likes ya until you either are talking lots and he flirts with ya, or you both go out on a date...

You could just be like - "Hey cutie " or something like this and chat with him on facebook...

One time I was studying in the library before an exam, and this girl asked if I would do some psychological test on emotional intelligence...I did that...and then she looked me up and found me on facebook and just wrote me something like that....I knew she was into me with how she was flirting, so I ended up inviting her out for some drinks in the city one night....dated for a while etc....

So yeah...maybe just write him and be kinda flirty and then wait for him to make a move and initiate you both meet up....

Archived