Confused

jchris

He's been dragging you along for a YEAR?! You have a better chance of getting him back if you cut him off completely/move on with your life. And you may not even want him back once you do.

I've done that. Stopped talking for a couple months then he comes around saying I love you blah blah then once I bring things up it's the same thing. "I don't know what I want with a lot of things" "let things develop" let things go"

I've done that. Stopped talking for a couple months then he comes around saying I love you blah blah then once I bring things up it's the same thing. "I don't know what I want with a lot of things" "let things develop" let things go"

It will be tough, but I think you have to just completely get rid of this guy. Block him on all social media if you can't handle seeing his pics. Block him on your phone, but before you do, you can tell him exactly why and dont let him tell you not to do it/he loves you etc. It's been a year with no progress, how much longer are you going to waste? We only have one life. Also, you are closing the door to potential great guys who will have no doubt in their mind that they want to be your boyfriend.

It will be tough, but I think you have to just completely get rid of this guy. Block him on all social media if you can't handle seeing his pics. Block him on your phone, but before you do, you can tell him exactly why and dont let him tell you not to do it/he loves you etc. It's been a year with no progress, how much longer are you going to waste? We only have one life. Also, you are closing the door to potential great guys who will have no doubt in their mind that they want to be your boyfriend.

Knowing him if i told him not to call me or that I was blocking him he would just say well that's your choice.

So why fight to be with someone who is not fighting to be with you?

He blames me for his actions and I question if I did something wrong. But deep down I know and I say the exact same thing. He's not fighting for me so why fight for him. He just flips it on me and that's when we fight and I stop talking to him.

So why fight to be with someone who is not fighting to be with you?

For example. When he comes back around and I bring something up about is and what we want he will say I messed it up by not letting things develop and that I'm rushing and he's not like that. I question for a second like why did I bring it up already. But I know why, I'm tired of wasting my time.

For example. When he comes back around and I bring something up about is and what we want he will say I messed it up by not letting things develop and that I'm rushing and he's not like that. I question for a second like why did I bring it up already. But I know why, I'm tired of wasting my time.

He's manipulating you and leading you on.

Have no idea if he's doing that on purpose, but that's very unfair to you.

You need to be clear about things and say it's either a relationship or the start of something more serious or nothing because you keep going back and forth and can't handle the emotions.

Let him make his decision and you can finally heal and move on.

All his "letting things develop" talk is BS. He either wants you or he doesn't. It's been years so by now he knows who you are as a person. So what more does he have to figure out/let develop? He is NOT worth the time you're spending on him and if things haven't developed for him by now...

Archived