Two months post break up, and I still can't seem to get pleasure out of everyday life. I took my daughter to the arcade, and all I felt was anxious and nostalgic for my ex. I thought about him the entire time. I feel like the worst mom in the world. I'm so angry with him for taking away everyday joys in life... I know it isn't fair to blame him. I'm just so tired of feeling like this. Anyone else having issues with the break up, and parenthood?

With the breakup yeah. Thankfully not a parent. I feel it's much easier for attractive women to get back in the game and line up some prospects so don't worry there are plenty of decent guys who are willing to date you I'm sure. Just let this immature boy go he's not worth sacrificing precious moments with your kid for!

That being said I had my last communication with my ex last night. It piqued my interest so I looked at her Facebook today and her and the guy she cheated on me with are now " Facebook official" gutted me a bit but not too terribly. Decided to send her a text letting her know I haven't always been the best but I didn't deserve this again. Told her how terrible of a person I thought she was and that I was sad that I'd always love her. 7 years down the tubes.

Just focus on doing good for your kid and most importantly yourself.

I've officially cut all contact.... I have finally come to the realization he doesn't deserve my time or angst.

As far as dating, and it being easier for women...while that may be true, I can't even stomach it, yet. I wish I could be more like him, but then again, he was over me long before he left.

I wish you God's speed. I know we are all going through such heartache. Our time to be happy again will come. Do not give her another ounce of your energy.

* hugs *

With the breakup yeah. Thankfully not a parent. I feel it's much easier for attractive women to get back in the game and line up some prospects so don't worry there are plenty of decent guys who are willing to date you I'm sure. Just let this immature boy go he's not worth sacrificing precious moments with your kid for!

That being said I had my last communication with my ex last night. It piqued my interest so I looked at her Facebook today and her and the guy she cheated on me with are now " Facebook official" gutted me a bit but not too terribly. Decided to send her a text letting her know I haven't always been the best but I didn't deserve this again. Told her how terrible of a person I thought she was and that I was sad that I'd always love her. 7 years down the tubes.

Just focus on doing good for your kid and most importantly yourself.

I would stay off her social media and don't give her the satisfaction of knowing you're in pain. Cut all contact and live YOUR life. Once they've made the choice to end it and moved on with someone else it's over. Close that chapter and proceed to the next one.

I would stay off her social media and don't give her the satisfaction of knowing you're in pain. Cut all contact and live YOUR life. Once they've made the choice to end it and moved on with someone else it's over. Close that chapter and proceed to the next one.

Yeah I know. Just the last conversation we had she left kinda open ended like she wanted me to wait on the sidelines. I've done it for her once before and have no intention on doing it again. I won't be lurking on her anymore as I got the truth I needed.

Archived