Should I break up with him?

Learninglife

I've been with my boyfriend for two years now. When we're together it's so great, I couldn't ask for anything better. But when we're apart, it all turns to . I feel like he's in a relationship with his friends and it annoys me. I get that he should have time with his friends of course, but I feel as though he chooses them over me sometimes. I can't remember the last time he took me out anywhere but he always manages to go out with the boys. He has this one girl friend who is nice enough she talks to me and everything but she posts photos of her kissing his cheek and gives him lifts everywhere all the time. He doesn't think theres anything wrong with this at all but it makes me feel uncomfortable. I have spoken to him about it but nothing changes. I feel like I'm becoming controlling which is not who I am - I get jealous and upset so easily.

But I'm so scared to break up with him. He's so lovely and I know it'll absolutely kill me to see him with other girls. I don't know what to do. It's probably selfish of me but when we're together it's just so good. Has anyone ever been in a similar situation? I thought he was the one but the way things are you going recently I'm not so sure. I can't talk to my parents about it because they really like him. We've been through a lot together and I feel like it's such a waste to end it all. Despite everything, I do love him.

Hey! I was in the exact same situation a few months ago. My ex would never want to spend that much time with me, was only interested in his friends. He even went as far as choosing a holiday with them over me. And in the end, I snapped. I never thought I'd break up with him and it was so hard to do it. I just kept telling myself 'I deserve better, I can find Simone out there who does want to spend time with me' and that's what got me through. I'm not saying it was easy, it was one of the hardest things I've had to do but I felt like it was only going to get worse. Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess!

Archived