VERY confused pweeez help me

hello people i am not sure where to start, i will say a little about the relationship, so may be it will make a little more sense, here it is, i have been with Debra since Halloween 2004 its been 5 months i think, i have known her for a little over a year now, any way we have had a great time since then, we love each other so much we talk on the phone 4 - 5 times a week some times 7 times a week, but we only get to see each other for 2 or 3 days every month, we live 3 hours apart, she lives in Conway, AR and i live in Jonesboro, AR. Last night she did something that left me confused? or not very happy? i am not sure which one, may be it could be shock too? may be, any way that is my purpose for posting here, i am not sure what i am going through right now, any way she was talking about being "out of town" on friday 4/8/05 which was last night, and she told me that about 2 weeks ago on the phone and last night i was with my friends i wanted to talk to her becuase i was missing her so i called her, and she asked me where i was i was like i am with my friends, and then she goes she wants to see me i was like what? ( i got REALLY REALLY excited ) i was like are u in Jonesboro? Jonesboro is where i live, she goes yes i am in Jonesboro, and then she goes, but i wont get to see u for long, that is when i inflated, all the excitement was gone, she had good reason and i have no problem with it, she said she was not able to see me becuase she had came to Jonesboro to see her friends i have no problem with that, but why am i soo confused? why am i feeling so depressed? is it because i dont get to see her alot i only get to see her once a month, and she did not tell me that she was coming to jonesboro to see her friends and she told me at the last minute when she was about to leave, so i got to see her for 5 mintes before she left for the train station when i got home i tried to call her and her friends couple of times to see if i can go with them to drop her at the train station but no one picked up she did not pick up or her friends did not pick up, may be i am worried, because no one picked up the phone? Please help me

Hey - that sucks. I'm sorry. I've been in a similar situation where someone told me that they will be in my area, but then never called me. I mean, what's the point of telling someone you will be in their area if you don't want to see them? I think it's better not to even tell them you're coming in the first place.

I guess you feel bad because you feel like she's prioritizing her friends above you. Now, she may have "good reason" for not having time to see you. One of her friends may have been having a really hard time, and needed to hang out with her. But, your gf still could have found time to get breakfast or lunch with you or something.

I would talk to her. Tell her how you feel.

good luck

ok - take deeeep breaths. I know... gosh... I sometimes have "a bad feeling" in my stomache before my relationships go downhill. I truly hope that this isn't your case. But, even if it is, just tell yourself that everything happens for a reason, and everything, in the end, works out for the best (At least I like to think that! )

Relax. I think if you start acting upset or jealous, that may push her away. When you talk to her next time. Be nice. Ask about her trip - how did things go.