Hard Being friends with her

There's a girl i like who likes me too (i've already posted once about her). She told me thru txt messagea few weeks ago. I've asked her out twice, and she told me that she wants to just be friends (for now, i think). But it's very hard being friends with her when she's terrified of me. I'm not much better either. We basically never talk cos were too nervous around each other.

What do i do about this, how do i start talking to her (we were fine before we knew we liked each other, we talked in class all the time)?

Theres another thing. There's another girl i also like, and i suspect she might like me too. I want to ask her out, but im afarid i might hurt the first girl's feelings. Is it alright to be friends with one girl that you like and she likes you, while dating another girl?

I really need help cos im basically stuck in one place and making zero progress with either of the girls.

i would stick to one girl first of all. decide which one you like best.

If its the first one you were talking about then i would tell her what you told us. Just how you feel the two of you are too shy with eachother and you wish you could open up a little. even if she doesn't wanna date right now you need to be open with one another in order to be friends.

good luck,

love Qtpie87