tips or suggestions

ok well i think that this might fall into this forum maybe not. but my boyfriend is more than satisfied with the whole getting "head" thing. but i was wondering if the guys here... or girls had any suggestions tips or other things to help it be more enjoyable for him and me.

In my experience, there is nothing better in a partnership than having a partner who loves to give as well as receive...I'm willing to bet that if you received as much as you seem to be indicating that you give, you would find the giving part much more enjoyable.....that's just one aspect....also, think about what movements can be made during sex...think about how, depending onthe position, the feeling is different...now simulate some of those positions orally....additionally, don't be afraid to give him foreplay...it'll strengthen his desire for you, which is a complete turn-on...make him lay down...and using your tongue trace up the inside of his leg...without touching his genitals, lick the crease between his leg and torso...kiss and lightly bite a bit....run your tongue up the outside of his stomach and chest...run your fingernails lightly on his chest..touch his nipples, make them erect...once you get to his arm...move yourself to his neck, licking his neck, ear...kiss him intensely...now work your way down the other side...doing the same things....once you reach that spot again....start giving oral...don't be afraid to tease a bit....he'll love it