confused does she like me or just using me

Since you can't talk about it write her a letter. Put how you feel about the experience and her in the letter. Give it to her and wait for a response whether it's verbal or written. I'd also say to tell her whether or not you want your friendship to end or move on to another level because of this experience.

Hope I helped!

Jaiva

she syas i cute nice body flirts im not with b/f anyomore she is getting married.i find strange how can you be straight like men then try with women say your bi date women the suddenly your getting married all weird dont u think i mean why ask me to have 3somes with her do u think she only tellls truth when drunk help!!

Sounds like this girl is in the closet about her true feelings about women. It sounds like she likes the touch and kiss of a woman, but the only time she can act on it is when she's drunk. It sounds like she is probably bi-sexual, but is too afraid to date a woman and have a relationship with a woman because of the stereotypes and discrimination associated with that type of lifestyle.

You are being her doormat and allowing her to use you for sex whenever she gets drunk and wants to have sex with a woman. Cut her off or when she asks you to kiss her, confront her on the issue. Say, "I don't get you. You have a bf, but want to make out with me when we are drinking. Are you attracted to me or is this just sex for you?"

If you can't say these things to her face, do what someone else suggested and write her a letter.

Good luck!

Hello. The more you write, the more you reveal. First, she's a girl you know. Then, she's your bf's sister. Then, she's getting married. Whoa. There are many available, fun, caring, intelligent, wonderful women out there without looking so dangerously close to home. What kind of future would there be with a married woman, anyway? Forget about a letter and get out of the situation as fast as you can.