Putting my mind on something else

I am facing some problems in my relationship in my LDR. The problem is I dont think she believes me more than she believes her new fd(boy). Many events have taken place, i dont think she does have the belief, even if she has her actions dont show this seriousness to probably continue this relationship.

In this case, I want to be prepared and dont want to hurt myself -- as i have a lot to do in studies (thats why i have went away to a different city -- i am 16 right now).

I just dont want to hurt my body and also hurt people around me and waste my time grieving over this as I have already wasted more than 8 months on this and dont want to put my mind on this again as I know that she also may be right on her part, and I know that I am right on my part.

Please give me some advices so that I put my mind on something other than thing which concern my gf and my relationship. As it is not possible to join some gym, or play some sport due to a serious curriculum which I would be following there which is based only on studies.

Also, as I know that my mind would (as always had in the past) drift away from studies to my gf and my relationship which would ruin my time and my studies.. I want something which would help me to fight this feeling of mine and also help me to keep up with my studies so that I dont end up wasting another year. Please tell me some activities and some mental notes to keep me up high.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

Also please refer me some good music (i am interested in it).

But the problem with me now currently is that I hear -- Linkin Park, Metallica, Enrique, George Michael, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams but mostly I skip to some love song my MLTR etc... (this happened all the last yr which distracted me) and then i think about HER.

So please refer me some good songs which are not related to love at all..

or if u have really good english (only) love songs -- please tell it to me.

If any other way to keep my mind away from my gf, please ur welome.