Should i meet my boy offline?

Well i am 13 years old and my boyfriend is 14. We have been dating online for bout 3 months it will be for next month. The kool thing bout our relationship is that he was moving to the area i live in November and he will be going to my school. So next month sometime is his spring break and he coming down here. I love him very much and he loves me very much..But i am kind of nervous meeting him. I have talked to him on the phone a couple of time. Hes very sweet and he nice. The first time we talked we both was shy. But we will get over that. He says i have a

very angelic voice
. Dont get me lying i want to meet him and he wants to meet be...But i am very nervous about meeting him offline. We already have planned to go to the movies. But my question is Should i go? I would like any advice back...

Signed Very Nervous

I agree with glenda, take a friend there's nothing wrong with dating a guy over the net especially if you've talked to him and know who he is but you really don't know if he's some sicko out to rape you sorry to crush your dreams of meeting him, but if you're uncertain of meeting him then don't it's your choice i suggest you find a boyfriend offline cause he'll actually be there for you when you're down and stuff so you know whateevr you want to do just thought you should know that but if you go DO take a friend so your not alone and keep a phone with you.

i was just about to say what the two previous posts said. they are some crazy and dangerous freaks out there, so make sure you don't go alone, and i suggest you let someone know about it before you go WITH your friend.... leave some information like his phone number and etc...

safety does not hurt...