After making it through suicide life gives you alot to think

lonly112000

I haven't posted in a while. My last post were in suicide though. Considering that i have much to think about huh. I was just wondering if some of the stuff i come up with would be considered poetry. Its not really long enough to be considered a poem but more of a saying or something. I dont know but im gonna list a few so here goes:

"Going on, when all that is left.....is a single ray of hope.....in a world of darkness........that is strength..."

"A rose is a rose, no matter how you look at it....but a thought is much more if you look at it the right way...."

"When silence falls apon you....lifes true feelings embrace"

"No one is truly ever alone, for within yourself is more of a person than you will ever know"

Like i said it isnt really poetry. It's just stuff i come up with while im sitting and thinking.

I like to think. Ive found more commfort within myself than with othere people, so when the choice comes between talkling and thinking....i chose to think. If you search your soul deep enough and try to think of every possible thing about something, like if you think of darkness and you try to think of everything about darkness, the sound, the look, the feel, after a while its true form comes to mind....

" It is not the dark that scares people.....it is fear of what lies right before there eyes and they still cannot see it"

I don't know. Tell me what you think