hey my girlfriend tonight on the phone made me sound like im boring to talk tonight, well im the one making all the converstions, and so dose sometimes. But when we are in person which is once a week because she isn t doing so well in school, she is so happy and laughing and having a great time, and some times on the phone she is like all moody, it isn that she had a bad day, its not that time of the month because she is really happy on the time of the month (don t ask why because i don t no) and she said that she didn t want me to be her one and only bf, and then she wrote me a note saying that she loves me so much and only thinks perfection of me nothing less and that im everything to her and this stuff and then at the end of the phone convertion if you wanna call it that, she like ill let you go now and im like ok and then she started a convertion and then someone on the other line comes on and im like ill have to let you go because someone is on the other line and well she got upset or something and im like i love you she like yah bye, and she dose that sometime be more latly. so should i worry about this or not. i bought her a necklace she dosen t no about it yet it hasn t came in from order but should soon im giving it to her to surprise her. so if anyone has anything to say about what i just said and what wrong with this help me out plz. she means everything to me.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Wow, I see that you are a long time member on this forum already. It's good to see you back here and I hope that my words will help you some. First of all I am sorry to hear that she makes you feel confused. I understand that she is giving you mixed signals.

My advice is that you stop thinking about what she does to you. Try to turn things into your own way. How? I would suggest that you start to think what you expect out of a relationship and what your needs are. The see how far she is meeting your needs and what needs to be worked on. Explain her how you feel and what she means to you. That will give her something to hold on to and think about.

She says that she doesn't want you to be her one and only b/f. That is a very strong signal. She might be serious about that and unfortunately I have to explain you that you cannot make someone fall in love with you. That has to come from inside her. If she's serious, you might want to question yourself how long you are going to wait for her and if it is a good idea to pursue her.

I hope that this helped you. For the time being, I would wait with giving her the necklace till you know more about what is going on. I wish you good luck and a bright future.

~ SwingFox ~

She is really giving you mixed signals. Perhaps you should SERIOUSLY ask her what does she think about you and your relationship. If she doesn`t take you seriously it`s waste of time to be with her -in long term she will only hert you.

Ok, but I truly hope that all will turn better...

Above is some good advice. She wants out for some reason and she's not giving you the straight facts. It could be that you're into her too much and nothing that she does could make you love her any less. So why would she need to be with you if she's not afraid of losing you? Sure, you're thinking she'd never do that to you but trust me she is. This is how my relationship ended. She's going to try to break-up soon. You've lost the control in this one. I've played the desperate guy before and I got thrashed, even from the nicest girl. This isn't the time to be her number-one fan. I keep calling my old girl and she'd make it seen like I was boring to talk to also because she just wants out...Period. If you can get a hold of yourself enough to break-up with her. I'd put you in a better position for later. Or find out the hard way and be prepared to learn from it. Sorry, thats what I think.

Check some of my old posts, many of them relate to this.