am i being played

i have a friend who i really like and i think she also may "have" liked me. but i say may have liked me because ever since valintines dates have been make but always cancelled at the last minute or the answer is i dunno. well a bout a week ago she went to a religon retreat for about a week and when she got back she called off our date and said she didn't really feel that way anymore.

so i got three questions?

1. what way nothing ever got started

2. she now says lets start over again but is acting the same as before. am i doing something wrong

and 3. am i being play for a fool someone she can talk to when bored then break my heart every time

plz reply to this cause i don't know whats happening and don't what to do ](*,)

you should confront her about how you feel. ask her why the hell one minut shes hot the next shes cold. why is she giving mixed signals.i dont really have the right answers 4 ur Q's but i can tell u that from what i hear ur not doing anything wrong.i dont know who to answer if ur being played or not but u should really try to confront her about whats going on with her. and if she doesnt give u a straight answer or she just keeps doing what shes doing then just stop trying.well i didnt mean it that way its just dont hand her ur heart and play it cool.. i hope i helped.. and sorry i couldnt give u better advise

Your probably doing something wrong like being a "nice guy". Though some people disagree but recently I was being a freaking nice guy on accident when I was caught off guard and I had a perfect chance to talk to this girl, then the guy that teased her, made her have a good time even though she was telling him to shut up and what not. Then a split second later I figured out I wasn't talking to her so I could tease her and I felt like slapping myself in the face lol. You need to tease this chick #1 if you start over. But if she cancels last minute she's not interested but she didn't want to hurt your feelings to say no when you asked her.. I think she just strictly wants to be friends; nothing else. Definitely cut her loose, being around her hanging out is painful as **** on yourself.

thanks for the help i comfronted her about it just now and we decided to start a clean slate but i do think shes in to me now but i think i made a mistake i started this clean slate with here 2 days ago and today i asked her out and hers the convo

her:

but i thought we were startin over

me:

we r

her:

so then tht wud meen tht i hardly know u

me:

it's a get to know each other thing that what i heard first ones r for but if i'm rushing it nvm

her:

and to be honest i rele do but im not tht sure

me:

well ok i can understand

her:

ill think bout it a lil longer but until then im gunna ae 2 put it off 4 a while

her:

have*

me:

ok i understand i guess i pulled the trigger a little to early

have i messed things up now am i now messed ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) darn darn darn me and my big mouth

She doesnt like she is interested in you at all.

Religious retreats do form changes in the mind, because they usually get out of their homes, go somewhere, away from family, work, careers and other sorts of distractions to get nearer to God.

She would be also tired out after coming back.

Wooing such girls, need tactics, patience and understanding.

Good luck.