jks1963

Okay, back into no contact again . Last time I did for 3 weeks and she tried to contact me and unblock and block me on Facebook. I ended up contacting her and asking her what she wanted. Her response was she accidentally hit my number while trying to delete numbers off her phone. And, the unblocking and blocking on Facebook she said buzz to see about my pictures and her pictures. But, she knew I had deleted them a few months before that. So she lied on both accounts. Now, she called me again Friday night on FaceTime audio but I did not answer. I've been in no contact now for over a week. Should I contact her in a few days to see what she wanted? We have been broke up now for almost 3 months.

My motto in a case like this: if I don't answer the phone either by choice or accident and the person who called didn't leave a message they didn't want to get in touch all that bad/didn't have anything significant to say. It sounds like you have an iphone so you can block her number altogether and end the torment.

If you're going to ignore her when she does call, but then call her back later to see why she was calling, you may as well have picked it up in the first place, ya know?

That's what I think as well. She told me to never contact her again. So , when I stop she calls or something. Do I lover? Yes I do. She's the love of my life? Yes she is. But, enough is enough we had been together over 3 1/2 years. She is highly insecure about everything. So I think I will choose not to contact her back.

Archived