Want to get your ex back? Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!

i actually read something about how to get your ex back, how to stop the rejection, if you will...the secret? agree with everything the ex says...everything..even about what a jerk YOU are, agree, because thats what a man wants-a yes woman, with no mind of her own...i laughed...i agreed...see its working already...

Bah, met with an old flame of mine before I left the country and she seemed pretty interested in me (I think I didn't show my interest that much though). I sent her an e-mail when I got here (overseas) and she hasn't replied for over a week.

Blah, such is life

i actually read something about how to get your ex back, how to stop the rejection, if you will...the secret? agree with everything the ex says...everything..even about what a jerk YOU are, agree, because thats what a man wants-a yes woman, with no mind of her own...i laughed...i agreed...see its working already...

Are you sure I thought they wanteed a smart woman that is going to put them in their place?

• 2 months later...

You might remember me? kathyk? a year ago already? We are back together g and I. wow. nc does work. 4 months nc. he came back to me. This sight helped me very much. Think of yourself. You will make it. Life is too short. Life everyday as though it is your last. Where one door closes another opens. Put all your love right now inside yourself. love yourself. Without that no one can love you. Ask geecee & beec. boy they really told the truth. nc let them come back to you. g and i have been back together since oct 2004. ups and downs. always go back to nc when things seem bad. no bad words at them. just smile and think how good it can be. I always remember to think before I jump now. good luck to all and thanks also for all the help.