Advice on boyfriend please!

pixiegrl

Hi,

I'm looking for any advice or suggestions.

I am recently new to being single (I am serperated after 7 years of marriage.) I recently have been "seeing" someone that I work with. We have been keeping it a secret at work.

What has been happening is that we get together for sex. Which has been an amazing experience. But now I have developed feelings for him, we don't do anything but get together for sex. We talk, but we never go out and I find it a bit annoying.

He tells me that he is a big flirt and that it never goes past flirting with other women. There are other girls at work that he goes out for coffee , drinks with.

I don't know what to think...please help.

Thanks

The attraction grows...

Perhaps you should engage in the age old technique of...

Talking!

To resolve this, make time, perhaps the next time you two plan your next fling. And discuss your feelings with this man. Trust me, you may feel ackward or dumb but your feeling are worth it. He may just like the fact that he is just having sex with you. But he does not share the same feelings as you. Then he should back off or you will be able to tell by his new reactions.

But dont waste time on this. Trust me I am a man and if he can keep having sex with as long as he can with no committment. Hell do it.

Make your move.

And remember if you get lost in life pull out the manual ( the holy bible )

• 2 years later...