When girls at my school started wearing them (it was fairly apparent ) I asked if they were uncomfortable (to one of my friends who is a girl, i'm not a pervert). And, apperantly they are extermly comforable

But, just like when we men switch from tighty whities to boxers, it is a little weird at first.

My boss was telling me they are actually really really comfortable, they just take some getting used to. If your gf is to scared she'll hate them to buy them herself, get some for her. She'll apreciate it, and you probably will to

Personally, I LOVE thongs!!!!

I'm gunna be 18 on sunday, and I've been wearing them since I was like....15!!

When you first put it on its a little uncomfortable. Thats every time you put it on. It doesnt hurt, but just feels different.

I wear thongs because I like them, its no way a sexual thing for me- I just think they're extremely comfy!!

i wouldnt say that theyre extremely comfortable, but after a little while (day or so) you don't really notice them anymore. as long as theyre not too tight then they should feel fine. however if you're doing any physical activity (*ahem* i mean like working out) it is better not to wear thongs but regular underwear.

I own three types of undies, all of which are classed as "sexy" (yeah, my BF loves it too, hahaha) so I'll give you my suggestions.

I own lots of thongs. If you're gonna go with a thong, the g-strings (think thin butt-floss) are most comfortable because there's less between your cheeks. This is 80% of my underwear drawer. It's also what I horseback ride in to prevent getting a wedgie. The thongs with a little more material in the back are okay too, but they can ride up.

I also own a bunch of what are called "tanga" panties. These are more than thongs but not quite boy shorts. They're phenominally comfortable, and a good way of getting around wearing a thong if you don't like that. They leave no panty lines, and normal panty liners/pads fit them if you wear them on your period.

Lastly, boy shorts make up the rest of my drawer. They're great for wearing under skirts, they also don't leave lines (if they're thin material that is) and you can get them in really low rises for low rise jeans.

The above list was in order of comfort. If asked, my BF would say boy shorts, thongs, then tanga in order of which he likes best. Have fun shopping!

and DO NOT wear a thong to bed.

I know in lingerie a lot of it has thongs...

But if you wear a thong to bed bacteria can travel from your rectum to your vagina and you can get a bad infection!!

I read that in an article!

HAHA that's so gross it's funny june lmao

and DO NOT wear a thong to bed.

I know in lingerie a lot of it has thongs...

But if you wear a thong to bed bacteria can travel from your rectum to your vagina and you can get a bad infection!!

I read that in an article!

HAHA that's so gross it's funny june lmao

Might be gross, but it is true.

I do like wearing thongs once in a while, but I do find them a bit uncomfortable at times. It definitely takes getting used to. I additionally cannot wear them under a skirt - some women can, but I just feel too naked lol.

I personally like them alot. But you also should be careful as some other gals have said not to wear them at night- I also wouldn't recommend wearing them on your period, during heavy physical activity or to anything formal(like a business meeting)

I once wore a thong in a business meeting(under some really nice pants- I was wearing pants- I didn't think anyone would notice but apparently the top of my thong stuck out over my pants as I bent over to pick up my pen I had dropped) Very embarrassing to have male co-worker ask where they could buy their wife a sexy thong like mine. But yes, generally I like them.

there are different types of thongs for different clothes u wear...

some are very comfortable some are not so comfortable... i wear them because i hate visible panty lines.... wearing them with a pair of jeans is a must!!! also with different other pants... if a skirt is tight, i will wear one, if its lose and u cant see VPL then ill wear normal undies...

i have to take my thong before bed because it can get uncomfortable...

i like them way better than cotton or even silk panties. people sometimes say 'doesnt it feel like an all-day wedgie?' the answer is no (IF YOU GET THE SUPER THIN STRING ONES, the thick ones are ugly & annoying!) b/c its just a string, you dont feel it, but a wedgie is a big clump of cloth...& that's uncomfortable to say the least.

cute or sexy lacey boy shorts are hot too. see if you can pick her up a few pairs of fun underwear. get her collection started. you wont regret it.

-DG724