Cant get past the "anxiety"

My stomach is cringing though my ex-boyfriend ans I are on good terms...My heart desires him sooo bad. I just spoke with him and he has just waken up so I ask him "went to bed late last night" he ws like yeah I did. Now I know he went out...my mind just starts going all over the place of where he went or who he ws with...Its sickening...I hate this uncontrollable feeling. What should I do? I just have a gut feeling that him and I are not gonna go anywhere further than "friends" my heart aches..please help!

Hey girl,

This is in my opinion a very good reason to NOT have contact with the ex. Eventually you can try to be friends. Sofar, I am friends with only one ex, but that was a LDR and we split as friends who feel more but cannot have this relationship. We exchange emails, and sometimes chat.

It's just my advice: don't stay in touch until you are over this guy.

Ilse.

I agree with post previous posts....and think of it this way - if it was the right guy, he wouldn't have left the relationship, right? thereforeeee - guess what - there's a much better guy out there just waiting to meet you!!!

Break off contact....get out, have fun - you have to find YOU again....regain that sense of self so instead of aching for this one individual who obviously doesn't deserve you - you'll be on your way out with the realization that there is some lucky guy out there just waiting for you...

There will be a day my dear that will come along and you'll think back to this very day and think "wow - was I ever happy that ended...."....for now...you have to deal with the heartache unfortunately.

My advice - have out a good cry...a minute or two to let it ALL out...because you deserve it....it's heartache...a horrible feeling. But after that cry - have yourself a hot shower and promise that no matter how much you might think of him or miss him - you're better off without him...and don't let another individual force you to miss that chance of meeting an even greater guy because you choose to be sad instead of happy! GO GET "EM!

breaking up is really a hard time , but you will get through it, you have to not be in contact with him, its the only way to heal, trust me, i was you this time last year, thought id never get obver him and slowly the hurt began to ease and one day you wake up and it doesn't hurt

you will get there, and one day you will meet someone else that is way better for you!!