My girlfriend

James78

I don't know what to do my girlfriend says she finds girls attractive and she would sleep with one if she was drunk and she has play coming up and has to kiss this other girl 6 times on the 6 nights the play is showing do. Don't know how j feel about this because knowing she finds girls attractive would it be the same if she was kissing a guy?

Hey James,

Well a "play" is just acting, right? But if she has admitted to you that she finds women attractive in general, well, that is a big red flag. You know why? I got dumped hard by a closet lesbian years ago, and it broke my heart and flipped my life upside down.

You are not in the wrong to worry about your girlfriend liking women. It sounds to me like she maybe bisexual. After what happened to me, I don't think I would ever get seriously involved with a bisexual woman. Sure, some may know what they want later on in life. But it sounds like this girl, she could turn/change her feelings at any point. And it will make you feel like crap if she does. You can't compete with another woman (for obvious reasons).

This does sound like a "deal breaker" at least for me. You have to talk to her and ask how she really feels, if she wants to be committed to a guy forever or if she has emotional attachments towards women.

Hey James,

Well a "play" is just acting, right? But if she has admitted to you that she finds women attractive in general, well, that is a big red flag. You know why? I got dumped hard by a closet lesbian years ago, and it broke my heart and flipped my life upside down.

You are not in the wrong to worry about your girlfriend liking women. It sounds to me like she maybe bisexual. After what happened to me, I don't think I would ever get seriously involved with a bisexual woman. Sure, some may know what they want later on in life. But it sounds like this girl, she could turn/change her feelings at any point. And it will make you feel like crap if she does. You can't compete with another woman (for obvious reasons).

This does sound like a "deal breaker" at least for me. You have to talk to her and ask how she really feels, if she wants to be committed to a guy forever or if she has emotional attachments towards women.

I really don't know what to do last we spoke she had a pannick because she thought I looked at her with disgust even though i didn't, she was crying for an hour and I couldn't really speak or talk to her and we didn't speak for a couple days. We're are only 17 if that helps and has said before she has this ongoing conflict in her so I don't know how I should speak to her

Archived