Hair question... again

Ok, again, I'm going to ask the same question. For background: I've been spiking my hair for like 5 months or maybe a little bit more. And like 3 months ago I changed brands (in hairgel) and I'm a lot more satisfied with the way my new brand works. The problem is that it contains alcohol. Is there any hairgel brand out there that is alcohol-free (and contains no other harmful ingredients, of course) and at the same time has a great hold and dries out very quickly? Thanks in advance.

yeah, but dude, isn't alcohol supposed to be harmful? That's why I wanna change... better be safe than sorry. Don't wanna way till I start to see thinning hair on my head... Well, I guess you're right... Well, then isn't there a brand that has a very good hold even if it doesn't dry very fast?

dude, elmers glue so isn't good for your hair...Just warning you, if you really wanna use it that's cool.

Um you should go to a beauty supply store and ask for some level 7 or 8 hair gel. It isn't fantastic on your hair, no, however it is great for spikes. if that is if you wanna have stiff stiff spicks. if you want spikes that are flexable get like a leval three or four.

good luck,

love Qtpie87