friends or more?

My ex and I have been goin out off and on this past year and a half. I want him back but he said he dont feel the same. The only reason he broke it off was cuz I didnt trust him and i treated him bad. He says other wise he'd still be mine. Well now he knows when we were together I got a turn on and loved when he wore black he was so good looking in black. It may not mean anything but now he says whenever he sees me hes gonna wear black....and said to me if he wears black will i go near him, Im like no hes like ( well he lives far away I dont see him) u gotta go near me or youll miss me more. He also knows I loved laying in his arms...and said to me just today that he can read my mind im like what am i thinkin hes like u miss me and not in those kind of friend ways the other ways, I could have cried....he gives me so much to hold on to him, but does he love me still

?¿??¿

Help me

Kandi

well, its kinda weird, all i can adviced you to do is to talk to ytour ex-bf and open up things,,i know its hard but hey there's no easy way in this world right? the fact of the matter is you're still inlove with him...and the only way to know if he love you back is to ask him.... so that if he say no, you can start your day and move on...

hey ok thanks but u may think thats easy but not with my ex he is so stubborn and doesnt show him feelings not one bit if he loves some one and they break up he moves on or makes it look like that and if I ask him he'll deny it all and say no then what

Ok na its not that he thinks im a toy or anything......He does the things he does is cuz well awhile back I treated him badly and thats also one of the reasons he broke it off he told me if I changed he'd reconsider me and I did and we went back out and i went back to my old ways so like u said bout the toy thing its not that its just hes actually afraid to get hurt and he has no trust in me....I cant just say Im sorry and that Ill change becuz I had to atleast say that 60 times in this past year and a half and he told me he doesnt wanna hear that he wants me to prove it.....how can i do that I dont mean to hurt him I love him but I donno its confusing help me plz

would you mind telling me how the two of you get into relationship so that i can analyze your case...

bec. if the boy really loves you, he will accept who you are, as you said it before you've changed but yu come back...maybe you are not yet matured.. your ex-bf must in anyway accept you and if he could see you've changed, meaning you've tried, right?