just looking

willo2016

Has anyone ever had the feeling that something was a conspiracy and you believe Nothing. Its like my mind is playing tricks on me and I dont know how to fix. I see a therapist and have evidence that something is not mine. However I still keep letting it over power me.

Is it possible for someone to play mind games when they know that things will get to you . Its like they are playing mind games with you because they know that your mind would go off in a world wind and you would be obsesed with what was happening. Not to mention they feel like you hurt them and now it feels like they will say whatever to hurt you.

Yes someone can most definitely play mind games with you and I will say, both from my perspective of being female and of my work with clients, that it is definitely feasible for someone to play mind games with you. And the thing with it is, the higher rate of success they get at doing it, the more they will be inclined to continue.

I have experience with this with a number of my clients, both male and female, and what has worked successfully is working together to identify exactly what buttons so to speak the other individual is pushing and working on a strategic plan to essentially uninstall that reaction you feel to whatever they do.

Thanks . A little about what is happening . I was in a intimate relationship. Long story short I kinda saw somethings that I was not happy with and said I did mot want a relationship. So she said I hurt her and that i was implying I was in love. So we startbhaving relations on 11/26 on 12/01 she had a blood pregnancy test and it was showing extremly high hormone levels of 46,000. Now being said she never said anything and later down the road she had surgurey to have an overy removed and i was was told by the healthcare providers she was Not pregnant. Now I did not find the information about this test until later january. I had to pick this out of her and she then tellsnme she was 8wks and I was the father . I said something about thisbut she said it was to test her levels of meds you dont do a pregnancy test for that. So now it seems I might be getting played and she knows that I get anxious and obesss about things.

Archived