How do you know...

facksfunny

...if some one is plaing hard to get with you? Like what are some signs to look for? What will that person be doing, and why would some one want to play hard to get with you? From what I understand playing hard to get is when some who likes you pretends like they don't like you at all. Is that right or no?

Thanks in advance!

well yes essentially its when the person pretends not to like you. not like in a mean way just wont give you those flirty sure fire signs. i think a good sign is the hot and cold thing, becaues they think "i cant let her/him know" but when you like the person you cannot help but show some affection or shyness or something. so the hot and cold thing is a good way to tell...if they're always "cold" then they probably dont like you. other then that thers not much more you can look for. its just seeing if they are giving you SOME SIGNS.

So if they show SOME SIGNS then they could be interested? Cuz there is this girl, whom I caught looking at me one day. Something about the expression on her face made me look at her again. When I did she was looking again. Then she smiled. We kept glancing at each other. The next day I saw her in the hallway I was talking to my friend when she walked by me. I followed her, not intentially, she turned around and looked at me. Now I rarely see her looking. Some times I'll see her looking at me but cuz it's from a distance it's hard to tell who exactly is she looking at. One day I walked by her in the hallway, and glanced at her, she was looking at me, as soon as she saw me look she looked away. But when she looked away she did it smoothly, no sudden movents.

Mixed signals galore....haha....its just part of the game. Guys do it and girls do it...just most girls seem to be better at it. It's usually just the thrill of the 'chase' tho....fun to know you're being pursued by a girl(or guy) ...unless you don't like him or her.

In the best explanation I could give....playing games like this...builds attraction...leaves you wanting more....so that's why it usually works. Just think about it in a human perspective...the less we can have something, the more we want it.

ahhh i wish! my ex was AMAZING AT IT, one day i would be completely excited and elated, the next im like telling myself why should i even bother lol. but ya it sounds like shes interested...ive noticed this guy doing the same thing to me, sometimes he looks at me intensely and other times doesnt give me the time of day! ughhh!! but its fun...lol...i think it makes us even more interested...i wish i were good at it but i dont think i am lol.