God just helped me and made my one of my dreams come true

Hey guys & gurls!

Okay, my title probably sounded corny but for ages I have been wondering if I'll ever be a successful person in life. From a very early age I wanted to act or do something with media.

Today I had a meeting with a teacher who sorts out 6th form college and she put me on this media course where I'll be working with people from BBC (if no-ones familiar with BBC it's a tv channel) I was surprised to do it because it started yesterday and she got me a place.

It's so cool, I'm working with 3 girls who made me feel welcome and didn't make me feel akward in anyway. (That was a great ice breaker )

I'm working on this all week so I have no lessons this week!!!!

Anyway ... it's great because I have a chance to get 5 A-C's at GCSE level which is going to give so many oppertunities to work with media after school.

The only thing bothering me now is if I have jinxed my happiness. This is crazy but whenever I'm happy theres always a catch as though I have to pay a price for my happiness. So I'm waiting for something bad to happen. I have a feeling I'm going to post here later about something bad happening

Well, this so cool, I want to do the best I can in this course if I don't do well in anything else.

I just wanted to talk about it because I haven't been in this much luck for ages. I feel much healthier and I'm eating properly again

I just don't want anything to bad to happen, like the 3 girls to wish I wasn't there or I screw up during filming or anything like that.

Well that was it ... for now

Thanks for reading! *hugs*

P.s It's keeping me busy so hopefully I'll forget my monster crush for a while.

Miya xx

I am so happy for you Miya, I hope that you keep on having dreams for the rest of you rlife. One thing that I find most incompatible with me was to have a dream, it seems you are on better track than the one I was in. Hope, everything will be fine throughout this week!

ps: remember if you put too much energy on whether things will go wrong? question, then things will go wrong, stay positive then everything will be alright!