Alone i stand , A broken man ...

Aplus

Greetings .

After my breakup ( from a 3 years old relationship ) I have some strange feelings about life , I feel like i can't find anyone like her again , I feel like I'll think about her even 50 years later .

I broke up with her about 9 months ago . It was so hard for me cuz she was my first serious relationship ( like first love ) .

Well , I was strong , I didn't cry . I didn't contact her .

But as I said i feel very down , She moved on with her new boyfriend 3 days after the breakup .

I just have some questions :

1-Was she my first love ? ( Cuz i didn't care about her too much , I just wanted her for entertaiment )

2-How much it takes to move on ? ( Cuz i really can't move on )

3-I this true that some people say after your frist breakup your life won't be the same ?

My life is not pucked up after the breakup , I'm going to gym everyday like always , I just have 1 friend ( My gym partner can't say a real friend ) but i don't feel lonely , I feel like i just want her back in my life .

My mother died when i was 6 . My father died when i was 18 . She was only thing i had . She promised me that she will never leave me alone . But after 3 years she cheated on me , Then she left .

Sometimes i feel good about my life , But mostly i feel low and down .

I don't know , I feel like in this big world , I'm the only one who is left for me .

(Sorry for bad english )

• 2 weeks later...

It seems all your problems are bigger when going through a breakup, but there not. It's just life running it's course. After awhile, when your ready, you will remember her in a good way but eventually she will be just another stranger in the street, like just before you met.

Mate, don't worry. I'm 17, I had the same thoughts after my first long relationship. Relationships are meant to help change you, definitely supposed to do for the better. I went into a really bad depression and my best advice is to do what makes you happy. be surrounded by friends and if makes you feel better, talk to them about it. if you need someone to vent out your thoughts and actually listen to you and comfort you, ask anyone, i'm here to but also talk to people irl as well. hope everything goes well and best of luck

Archived