Pulled a girl... Im just checking that Im not out of order!

Hi all... I went flying with the Air Cadets today (We didnt actually get to fly because of some kind of mess up on the base... ) but on the 4 hour bus trip I aquired a girls number. Her name is Vicky, and shes 15... Anyway, she said that she was taken, but she texted me and we flirted through the whole journey home. She asked me if I fancyed her mate - I said that I liked her (Vicky) better, even though she was taken. She texted back saying that it was 'real sweet, but I love my BF'. Anyway, we kept flirting even after that, and after we parted I texted that I found her very sexy, but that I appreciated she had a boyfriend, but could we just be friends. She said sure, friends are fine. I have two questions from this experience:

1: Thats ok isn't it girls? Its not weird or anything?

2: How can I say 'If you split up with your boyfriend I will still be here' without it sounding strange / over sexual?

Thanks all, I appreciate it!

Dan

Its ok to be friends. There's nothing wrong with that. Just make sure you don't try to get in between her and her boyfriend. Respect their relationship and things will be fine.

I don't think you should tell her that if something happens with her boyfriend, you will still be there. That kind of makes it seem like you are hoping for them to break up, which may be true, but it wouldn't be respectful.

To be friends with someone, you have to want them to be happy. She seems happy with her boyfriend, so that should make you happy. If you only want to be friends with her becuase you like her and hope her and her boyfriend break up soon, then I don't think its ok. Just be happy for her and if something does happen between her and her boyfriend, then be there for her. But don't tell her that you will be if they do break up one day.

yeah dude they're right ya dont want to come in bewteen them ya know but if it was me i would just tell her hey i just want you to be happy but if anything ever does go wrong wit you and your b/f im just sayin dont forget bout me....and if you wanna tell her something about if he and her bf break up then i would suggest say sometin like that.....aight man later...holla bak at the godfather

Aye Esh thanks man! I figure now that If she really likes / trusts me or whatever then we will keep in touch as friends. I assume that she would mention that she had broken up with her bf then she would say. Ill know if it is appropriate then and I can take action. Safe...

Thanks all, happy Valentines day!