how can i see her

well im in 9th grade and i am sorta going out with someone in 8th grade but we go to different schools (jr high/high school) and she doesnt know but she thinks her parents wont let her see guys..and i barely get to see her and we both miss each other alot, we talk on aim and email and phone whenever we can but maybe the question im really asking here is what can she ask/say to her parents so her parents wouldnt mind us seeing each other

Hi! Im the same age as you, but I dont really understand the grades system where you live! If you mean that your 14 and shes 13, then I cant see a huge problem, so long as you prove to her parents your a nice sensible type of guy!!! I have been out with a 13y/o, and neither of our parents where at all bothered. But I had known her Dad for about two years before I met her. I guess I may have been lucky I dont know. Good luck.

yeah man i have been in relationships like that i mean you guys can meet up somewhere, you gotta friend that can drive there ya go.....another thing is if one of her friends lives by you she can sleep over there then you can go see her or if one of your friends lives by her ya know sometin like that ya just gotta think...aight man hope i helped later....holla bak at the godfather

well, i was 14 once, and i know that my parents were kinda strict about that kind of thing... just prove to her parents that your a good guy.

Maybe you two could ask to do homework together, or hang out at one anothers house.. and let your parents talk.

Once they see that you guys arent up to anything bad, I'm sure it wont be a huge issue.

Good luck! you sound like you really like this girl.