I've been having trouble with my gf lately. Awhile back we were at a party and after awhile she ended up talking to this guy. She was sitting on his lap basicaly. He was feeling her back, playing w/ her hair, etc. Anyways, when i went up to her at the party she told me to go away. That led to a big fight and we almost broke up. Since then she has agreed to stop talking to the guy.

Well, now. I have been hearing that she's still talking ot the guy. And I asked her about it adn I guess she went to see him. The guy gave her something and she had to give it back. She didnt tell me she went to see him, she just went. She says she's not talking ot him anymore. She has deleted him from her msn list. But when I checked (I suppose thats not very nice of me) she has him unblocked. So I blocked him. The next day, I go and check again. And he is unblocked. He's still deleted, but unblocked. What does that tell you?

The question is.....what does that tell YOU? The writing is on the wall bro. Get rid of her. She's lost interest in you man.....she's playing some serious games,lying, and is also probably cheating on you. RUN.

Protect your heart. Why would you want someone that pulls that kind of crap?

There are millions of better girls out there bro.....don't be this girls doormat......she obviously has NO RESPECT for you.

DUMP her if you know what's good for you.