she wont talk

mullet29

i got this girl a bday present tuesday, gave it to her wednesday she said thanks but didnt open it till i went, she hasnt told me since that she liked it or anything, i got the impression today when i went over there to talk to my mate (she was sat next to him) that she went quiet everytime i came over, i spoke to her a little but she looked at me like i was odd and she gave me a confused what you doing look when i caught eye contact with her!

i txt her saying

hey you guess what i did today

she replied

what did you do?

i said

had my head shaved, it looks different x

she didnt reply, she came on msn and i said hey, howz u? she said im ok thank u, i said gdgd, anything interesting happen to you today? she went offline

ive just sent her a message saying how was your driving lesson yesterday? she hasnt replied

i get the impression she wont talk - she has told me things that she hasnt told her best mate, she seemed fine with me until her bday!

she did once tell me that when she knows a guy likes her she changes, she might know i like her!? i have dropped hints to her about it!

is there anything i should do or say to her? i think im txting her too much, but i cant stop thinking about her!!!!

give me some advice please!

...i think im txting her too much...

You already know what you are overdoing, just stop doing it already.

...but i cant stop thinking about her!!!!

Sure you can. Go out and meet people. Get a hobby, learn a skill. Don't become obsessive.

As for why she changed her behaviour... What kind of gift did you get her?